Stars Out In Force, Defeat Penguins
Game Review- Dallas Stars vs. Pittsburgh Penguins
- The penalty kill looked much better. They were aggressive and a pain to play against, aside from the last ten seconds.
- Sidney Crosby and Chris Kunitz are looking as dominant as ever, posting another three points combined (2G, A) tonight
- The bottom six forwards once again played a vital role, drawing penalties and being tough to play against.
- Kris Letang is turning into an elite defenseman in the National Hockey League. Fantastic play thus far.
- Pascal Dupuis going down again is a HUGE loss. Thoughts and prayers go out to Dupuis, his family and friends, and the team.
- The Dupuis injury started the decline for the Penguins. Lost a ton of energy and were clearly affected.
- Evgeni Malkin looked dominant at first, however, became a turnover machine towards the end of the game.
- Too many "one too many" passes in the second and third period. Shoot, shoot, and shoot again.
- Penalties will come back to bite you in a game against a team as skilled as the Dallas Stars.
- Christian Ehrhoff is invisible on the ice. Disappointing so far this season.